Although the orientation video is still in the early stages of development, a short animation is in the works. The idea is a take-off on the recycling logo in order to show the great overlap of composting with sustainability. The arrows will ultimately be farther apart in the real thing, but this is just a rough draft. Here is a short run down of how it will go:
- The first ‘frame’ will show the whole logo together.
- The second frame will highlight A1.
- The third frame will highlight P1 that will then pull up a scene (live).
- The fourth frame will highlight A2.
- The fifth frame will highlight P2 that will then pull up a scene (live).
- The sixth frame will highlight A3.
- The seventh frame will highlight P3 that will then pull up a scene (live).
- The eighth frame will recap and highlight A1, P1, A2, P2, A3, and P3 (this frame will not pull up any live scenes).
Flash is most likely the program that will be used to do this portion of the project, but if anyone knows another program that they think might work better, we would love to know! Also, if any Graphic Production Arts students at Clemson are interested in helping out with this project, we would greatly appreciated! Updates will be posted as the project comes along!